- This event has passed.
VMWS AGM 2021
October 30, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm AEDTFree
We are pleased to invite you to the VMWS Annual General meeting to hear about the work of the VMWS, honour notable medical women including Constance Stone orator A/Prof Deb Colville and confirm the committee for 2022!
Date: 30 October, 10am-12pm
Where: Via Zoom. A link to the event will be e-mailed closer to the date!
Who can attend: Open to all VMWS members.
RSVPs for members are essential.
1. Annual General Meeting 10am
Business of the meeting
1. Welcome, In Attendance, Apologies, Honours, Deaths
2. Acceptance of Minutes of the VMWS 2020 Annual General Meeting
3. Business Arising from 2020 AGM
4. Executive Reports: President, Treasurer, Secretary
5. Nomination and Election of Office Bearers & Committee
2. Constance Stone Oration 11am
Constance Stone Oration awarded to Assoc Prof Deb Colville.
3. Confirmation of VMWS 2022 Committee
Under the provisions of the Victorian Medical Women’s Society Model Rules, Committee members are elected annually.
Please email [email protected] should you have any questions.
Not a VMWS member? You can join online here.
Proudly supported by MIPS
MIPS are proud to support the upcoming AGM and have offered Uber Eats for attendees. Please use the link here to provide your contact details and receive your Voucher Code.