The AFMW is pleased to announce a scholarship for one young AFMW member to participate in a 10-week online program, called Acts of Confidence, which will equip you with the practical tools required to create an amazing future full of possibilities!
To be eligible you MUST:
- Send a 150 word expression of interest
- Be a current AFMW member or member of affiliated state/territory organisation (e.g VMWS member)
- Be PGY1-10 (medical students may also apply)
- Be a registered medical practitioner or medical student in Australia (please include your AHPRA number/student number in your cover letter)
- Demonstrate qualities consistent with AFMW such as advocacy, leadership, project or policy engagement, and relevant research
The due date for the application has been EXTENDED to 11.59pm 19/8/22